You’ve done it! You completed writing the nonfiction book God placed on your heart.
The next step is to edit it, refining your manuscript to be the best it can be before publication.
Ava Pennington is a freelance editor specializing in nonfiction.
Her experience and credentials include:
- freelance editor for EA Books Publishing
- freelance editor for FEA Ministries books
- Advanced Writers & Speakers Association (AWSA) certified writing coach
- Bible teacher for a weekly, interdenominational Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) class for the past 17 years
- graduate of Moody Bible Institute with an Adult Bible Studies Certificate
Ava offers three levels of freelance editing:
- Copy and Line Edit: includes grammar, language, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure of your completed manuscript.
- Substantive Edit: includes flow, pacing, transitions, and tone, as well as all that’s included in a copy/line edit of your completed manuscript.
- Developmental Edit: big picture assistance with structure and content development to improve the organization and message of your incomplete manuscript.
Contact Ava to arrange for the edit that’s right for your manuscript.