You’ve done it! You completed writing the nonfiction book God placed on your heart.
The next step is to edit it, refining your manuscript to be the best it can be before publication.
Ava Pennington is a freelance editor specializing in nonfiction.
Her experience and credentials include:
- freelance editor for EA Books Publishing
- freelance editor for FEA Ministries books
- Advanced Writers & Speakers Association (AWSA) certified writing coach
- Bible teacher of a weekly Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) class of 175-200 women for the past 16 years
- graduate of Moody Bible Institute with an Adult Bible Studies Certificate
Ava offers two levels of freelance editing:
- Copy and Line Edit: includes grammar, language, spelling errors, punctuation, sentence structure, and tone.
- Developmental Edit: critique of structure, pacing, chapter flows, as well as all that’s included in a copy/line edit.
Contact Ava to arrange for the edit that’s right for your manuscript.