Looking for a speaker for your next group meeting or special event?
Ava Pennington is an author, speaker, and teacher who encourages and equips women to apply truth and deepen their faith. She delights in challenging audiences with relevant, enjoyable presentations. Enjoy messages that inspire, energize, and infuse hope.
Ava speaks to both secular and Christian groups. Past speaking engagements include:
- Community groups such as the Red Cross
- School programs
- Christian groups, women’s ministry events, and churches
- Bible studies
- Writer’s conferences
Choose one of the following topics OR contact Ava about developing a new message that will meet the needs of your event…
For Community Groups:
- Find and Follow Your Passion
- Loving Relationships in an Unloving World
- The Blessings of Calling God by Name
- The Hard Names of God
- Lessons from a Brown Thumb
- >You Are Special
- Grace for the Great Adventure
- Enjoying the Journey
- Passion for Prayer
- Fulfilling the Greatest Command
- Too Busy to Be?
- Finding the Will of God
For Writer’s Groups:
- Writing for the Christian Market
- A Winning Recipe: Writing for Anthologies
- Devoted to Devotions (How to Write & Sell Devotions)
- Time to Party! (Planning & Executing a Successful Book Launch Party)
- 20 Tips to Better Profile Interviews
For more information, or to request Ava to speak to your group, contact her using the form below.
A fabulous writer and speaker….Ava has spoken at the Florida Christian Writers Conference for us a few times and we ALWAYS get rave reviews!
One speaker this year, Ava Pennington, delivered a powerful message that made me weep.
The heart of your ministry is for others to know Him…Thank you for speaking to us and giving us tools to know Him better!
Moving and inspirational talk. Everyone is still talking about it.
God has gifted Ava to bring His word with dedication, color, and heart.
An inspiring and motivating afternoon.
Excellent and lively teaching style…thank you for blessing us!
You captivated everyone’s interests and created hunger [in] your audience who wanted to consume every idea you shared. We are all wealthier for having shared time with you.